Driving License Gujarat Online 2023: Driving License Gujarat Online Apply Process and Details @sarathi.parivahan.gov.in, It is mandatory for every driver to have need a driving license while the driving. Driving without a driving license is a Breach of Rules. Today in this article we have brought news for you all the information on how to apply for a Driving License Gujarat Online 2023 from home in Gujarat state. we provide you more information about how to apply online driving license like which document are required for apply, we provide all information regarding driving license we provide you direct link below you cant apply directly here the link was given below. read this article till the end share with your friends. Driving License Gujarat Online 2023 Read below.
Driving License Gujarat Online 2023: New Driving License
An applicant is required to obtain an learning license in order to get new driving license.
An applicant has need to apply in Form No.2/4 for the purpose of both learning as well as driving license, Medical Certificate in Form No.1 (A) is also required to be attached. In case a person wants to obtain driving license for transport goods vehicle, & to get online appointment or for further details, please visit this portal :https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan.
Eligibility for apply new driving license
- A person must have completed 16 years to obtain license for 2 wheelers without gear that all person was apply for the new driving license.
- A person must have completed 18 years age then a person obtain license for 2 wheelers with gear, Motor-car, and Tractor and apply for other non-transport vehicles.
- For the transport vehicles, a person must have completed a 20 years age. he was need to passed standard 8th pass and he should have experience of 1 year driving a light motor vehicle.
Required Documents For Driving License Gujarat Online 2023
- Proof of Age: When a person apply for new Driving License Gujarat Online 2023 a person need to School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate, Passport, Pan Card, L.I.C. Policy or a Certificate from Civil Surgeon or a Doctor equivalent to that can be submitted as a proof of age a person this all document are required to apply.
- Proof of Address: when a person apply for New Driving License Gujarat Online 2023 then he need this all document to prove he was Residiential person of the Gujarat state A person s School Leaving Certificate, Passport, L.I.C. Policy, Electoral Voter I-Card, Light Bill, Telephone Bill, receipt of House Tax with address, Pay Slip of Central/State/Local self Government or an Affidavit from the applicant to that effect can be submitted proof for her address this all document are required to apply for driving license Then he get new driving license.
Fees For The New Driving License Gujarat Online 2023
- Issue of learner’s licence in Form 3 for each class of vehicle : ₹150 fees to pay
- Learner’s licence test fee or repeat test fee, as the case may be : ₹50 fees to pay
- Issue of a driving licence : ₹200 fees pay
- Renewal of driving licence : ₹200 fees pay
Apply Online: Click Here
How to Apply Online For New Driving License.
- First Go to Sarthi Parivahan Official Portal : https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
- Now go on the home page, you need to select the “Driving Licence Related Services” tab
- Then click on the a new tab will open in which you need to select “Gujarat‘ state.
- The Sarthi Parivahan dashboard will appear on your screen now you u can choose your desirable Service like Apply for Learner Licence, Apply for Driving Licence, Apply for DL Renewal etc service you want to apply.
Examination Process For Driving License Gujarat Online 2023
To obtain Learning License, Knowledge Test through computer is required to be passed.
- Subject like Rules and Regulations of traffic, and traffic signage’s are included the test.
- 15 random questions asked in the test, out of which 11 questions are required to be answered correctly to get pass the test.
- 48 seconds are allowed to answer each and every question.
- A person failing in the test can appear for the re-test after a gap of 24 hours.
- A person who has learning license or driving license and seeks to apply for an additional category of driving license in the existing driving license, is exempted from the knowledge test on computer.
Driving test is compulsory to obtain permanent driving license
- One can appear for driving test after a gap of 30 days of obtaining learning license.
- Driving test is conducted on same kind of vehicle for which application is made for obtaining driving license has been made.
- Learning license is valid for a period of 6 months only, therefore, an applicant is required to appear for driving test within the validity period.