Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2023: Indian Air Force (IAF) has been released the notification for the Agniveer recruitment in the Indian Air Force through the Air Force Agneepath Vayu (01/2024). Eligible and instered candidates must can apply online from 27th July 2023 through the official website of the Airforce that is, agnipathvayu.cdac.in. IAF started accepting Indian Airforce Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Form by 27th July 2023.
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2023: Overview
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2023 The Indian Air Force has taken a significant stride with the introduction of the Agniveer Recruitment 2023 program, intending to strengthen its forces with competent and driven personnel. The Agniveer Vayu Recruitment drive offers a chance for enthusiastic individuals to play their part in enhancing national security and serving at the fore front of aerial defense.
In this article, you will find comprehensive information about the Air Force Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2023 (01/2024). We will cover important aspects such as the official notification, examination dates, eligibility criteria, required qualifications, age limit, salary details, online application process, essential dates to remember, and application fees, this all details are under this article we provide you direct link here so you must can apply Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2023 this recruitment directly here the link was given below. read this article till the end share with your all friends.
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2023
- Organization Board: Indian Air Force
- Post Name: Agniveer Recruitment 2023
- Educational qualification: graduate
- Total spaces: 3500 posts
- Date of notification: 11 July 2023
- Last date to apply 17 August 2023
- Official website: agnipathvayu. cdac.in
- Service Duration: 4 years
- Training Duration: 10 weeks to 6 months
- Launched by: Central Government
As per the official announcement, Indian Air Force is recruiting for a total of 3500 posts in Agniveer recruitment 2023
After Candidate getting selected For the posts, then candidates will be paid a monthly salary of Rs 30,000. Candidates selected for this post will get the benefit of other allowances apart from salary.
Educational & Qualification Required for Airforce Bharti 2023
Eligibility and Selection Process Candidates must have passed the 12th to apply for this recruitment. Apart from this candidates have to go through 5 rounds also. After clearing these rounds of computer-based tests, written tests, physical efficiency tests, and physical measurement tests, the candidates will be verified and a medical test will be conducted.
How To Apply Indian Air Force Firefighter Recruitment 2023.
- To apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment First of all go to the official website https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in/AV/ and register.
- Then log in with the help of your ID and password.
- Now fill in all your details in the online form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the online fee now.
- Than click on the submit button your form will be submit successfully now carry on your print out.
- Notification Date:11 July 2023
- Start of Apply: 27 July 2023
- Last date to apply: 17 August 2023