Vridha Pension Yojna 2023: The Gujarat government has launched this scheme for the poor elderly of the state, under which the government will provide cash assistance to the elderly. Under this scheme, the beneficiary will get a monthly pension of Rs 750. If you want to avail this program, you must apply for it. Friends, in this article we will tell you how to apply for Gujarat Old Age Pension Scheme and what are the eligibility and documentation requirements, so please read this article till the end.
Vridha Pension Yojna 2023
- Name of the scheme: Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme
- Beneficiary Group Persons aged: 60 to 79 years
- Assistance received :Rs.1000 to Rs.1250 assistance per month
- Enforcement :Officer
- Site: sje.gujarat.gov.in
(A) Eligibility Criteria:
- 60 years or more
- Family member in score 0 to 20 of BPL list
(b) Place of submission of application: concerned Mamlatdar office, Janaseva Kendra of concerned District Collector offices.
(C) Documents to be attached to the application
- Age Certificate
- BPL Certificate
(d) Monthly Allowance: Rs.750/- for age group 60 to 79 and Rs. 1000/- for more than 80 years including Rs. 500/- by the State Govt
(e) Mode of Assistance: Bimoneyorder. Option to receive financial assistance through Post Account or Bank Account Pension through D.B.T. deposit
Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme 2023
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the elderly people of Gujarat state. Elderly people have to depend on others to live their lives. Gujarat Old Age Pension Scheme will benefit the elderly people who are indigent without income. Due to lack of income, the economic condition of these people becomes weak. Therefore, the government has launched this scheme so that maximum number of people can benefit from this scheme.
The scheme has been launched by the Ministry of Rural Development. Under which it is for the beneficiaries who are 60 years or above (65 years as per revised age limit in year-2011) and below poverty line and are eligible as per revised norms of Government of India from time to time. Gujarat Vridha Pension Yojna 2023 This scheme is run as a part of National Social Assistance Programme.
Eligibility for Gujarat Pension Scheme:
- Applicant should be permanent resident of Gujarat state.
- Only senior citizens of the state will be benefited from this scheme.
- Only destitute elderly person is eligible for this scheme.
- Applicant’s age should be 60 years or above.
- The annual income of the applicant in rural area should not exceed Rs 1 lakh 20 thousand and the
- annual income of the applicant in urban area should not exceed Rs 1 lakh 50 thousand.
- If a son or son of an elderly person is above 21 years of age but unable to earn income, that elderly person will also be considered eligible for this scheme.
- If the person of the state is more than 70% disabled and above 45 years of age, the benefit of this scheme will be given to them.
- Both the elderly men and women of the state will be given the benefit of the Gujarat Old Age Pension Scheme.
Gujarat Vridha Pension Yojna 2023 Eligibility
- Beneficiary should have poverty line identity card showing 0-16 points.
- Beneficiary should be a citizen of India.
- Beneficiary should be 60 years or above.
- Poverty Line Identity Card showing 0-16 points.
- Proof of residence.
- Proof of age.
- Proof of citizenship.
If you also want to apply for this scheme, you must first get the application form of this scheme, which you can get from Collector Office, Mamlatdar Kachari, Head Office, Public Service Center. After taking the application form, you have to fill this form properly, after that you have to attach the documents with this form and submit this form to the concerned department.
Old age pension scheme form:
To avail the benefit of this scheme, the pension scheme form can be obtained as follows.
- From District Collector Office
- This form can be obtained free of charge from the Mamlatdar office.
- From Village Level (V.C.E.) Gram Panchayat can apply online.
- The form can be downloaded from the link given below.
- Also in this post the option to download PDF is given below.
Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Yojana Form: Click Here
Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme Official Site: Click Here