Western Railway Recruitment for 3612 vacancies 2022 Apply for 3612 Apprentice positions, vacancy details, details here :
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railway (WR), has released notification for Apprentice Recruitment 2022. As many as 3612 apprentices would be offered the position. Candidates who have completed SSC or Class 10 and have an ITI Certificate can submit the WR Apprentice application form online till June 27, 2022. Check the eligibility, vacancy details, notification and other information here.
Applications have been invited for 3612 posts for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961, at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2022-23. Candidates who are interested are advised to download the notification and carefully go through the same before filling the online application form.
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2022: Vacancy details for 3612 positions
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||15|
|Refrigerator (AC – Mechanic)||147|
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|Name of the Event||Details|
|Railway Recruitment Cell Notification||May 26, 2022|
|Registrations begin||May 28, 2022|
|Last date to apply||June 27, 2022|
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the prescribed examination.
- Candidates are instructed to apply through online mode.
- Nil fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- Rs.100 for all other candidates.
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Lower age limit of 15 years and upper age limit of 24 years as on June 27, 2022. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidates must hold a Matriculate or 10th class in the 10+2 examination system, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
- ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory for the relevant trade.
- Different posts have different educational requirements. Check complete Notification here before applying.
- Interested candidates can apply online on the official website link. Direct link to Apply for Western Railways Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is also provided here.
- Candidates must pay an application fee of Rs 100, using online payment methods as a part of their online application process. Women candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD need NOT pay the fee. All interest candidates are again advised to go through the notification before submitting their online application.